Monday, July 19

Cherry on Top


Being part of this world called blogging has been so encouraging to me.  I have met some precious fellow bloggers with different blogging niches.  I am never at a loss for reading material and so many times I have left with my heart encouraged after visiting someone from my list of blogs.

One of the sweetest things that happens in the blog world is being sent an award.  What an encouragement! I am always surprised that people take the time to read and comment on my blog=). So imagine my surprise to receive this award from Kristina @ Dew on the Rose.  I have loved getting to know her better through her blog and to read about her sweet doggie!  I just wished I was as spiritually mature as she is when I was her age=).

Here are the guidelines:


1. Thank the person who gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.

1. Thank you, Kristina, for thinking of me and passing this on. You need to come over real soon=)!
2. Did this...
3. Ummm....really? That is sort of an awkward question. I love that I am a daughter of the King. I love that I am a mother of five children.  I love that I am a wife to the best husband in the world ;)!
4. My family!
5. I am so inspired and encouraged by so many blogs that I couldn't just pick five. So I am passing this on to you!

3 joyful people left comments:

Susan said...

Love those family pictures. You have a beautiful family and I am glad you got this award. I have so enjoyed getting to know you through this web world i wish we could meet in person. Sit and talk and laugh and cry.

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats on your well deserved award Karen! You are beautiful inside and out. What precious family photos as well.

Thank you for your kind visit today and for entering my GC giveaway. You are always welcome to stop by anytime.

Blessings, ~Melissa :)

PS I'll be happy to take this sweet award and display it.
Thank you!

Donna said...

Hi, Karen,

Just popping in to say hi and let you know I was thinking about ya! Congratulations on the blog award...you deserve it!

Here it is August already, and school will be upon our household soon..."talk" to you later, my friend.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios