Wednesday, October 13

Remembering...

Remembering that a year ago today a piece of our hearts went to Heaven.
Remembering that a year ago today we were held in the palm of His hand and He never let us go.

Looking forward to the day where there will be no more tears, no more pain.
Looking forward to the day of a glorious reunion.

Thank you, Lord, for Rebekah Joy.
Thank you, Lord.
 Thank you.

20 joyful people left comments:

belle said...

remembering with you.... sending you love and hugs.... sharing your tears.... our girls are worshiping at His footstool today.... what a glorious day it will be when we join them.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Rebekah! Remembering with you today!

Heather said...

Remembering with you...

(((hugs)))

Ashleigh said...

Karen I'm crying with you. It's hard not to be selfish about something like this. Someday, you will understand. Love in Christ.

Trisha said...

Remembering with you, Karen, and sending prayers and hugs across the miles!

Karen said...

Happy Heavenly Birthday Rebekah! Karen, I am remembering with you and praying for you too! I am looking forward to the day when we are reunited with our sweet babies!

(((Hugs))) and Many Blessings,
Karen

Donna said...

Remembering and praying...

Leanne said...

I'm thinking about you today and praying for you throughout the day.

I pray that the pain is not agony.
I pray that your heart will rejoice.
I pray that the Balm of Gilead would be poured over your heart today.

Hugs.

Elisabeth said...

Praying for you on this Rebekah's first birthday in heaven. Praying for you and your family on this day

Gardenia said...

Rebekah Joy is having a glorious birthday party today with Jesus as one of the attendees! I'm praying for and with you today. Happy Birthday Saint Rebekah! and yes, what sustains us is the promise of heaven, that one day there will be no pain and tears, one day there will be only love. and won't you be filled with JOY!

Molly said...

Praying for your family today on Rebekah's 1st birthday. Seeing the picture you posted brought tears to me eyes. Love to you all!

 The Morris Family said...

a sweet little girl with a beautiful family to keep telling her story!! she will never be forgotten!!

Cindy

Karin said...

What sweet pink things for Rebekah. SO much love to you, friend.

wendy said...

Happy First Birthday Rebekah!

Karen you are such an amazing and caring person. We all join you in remembering your sweet precious Rebekah!

Shandrea said...

Sending you Love and blowin kisses to sweet Rebekah <3

Sarita Boyette said...

Remembering a small, sweet life with you and sending prayers & hugs to you & your family.

Susan said...

Praying for you anthinking about you. This was a beautiful tribute to your little girl. I too thank you Lord for Rebekah Joy and I thank you Lord for here family here on earth,may you hold them tight through these times and never let them go.
Susan

The Meuniers said...

Thinking of you and Rebekah <3

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Rebekah ♥♥

Elaine said...

Praying for you today. (so sorry I missed the actual day)

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios