Sunday, August 4

This weekend

This weekend was my 25th High School Reunion. I can't believe it has been 25 years! One of my friends I haven't seen in ten years said I still act like I did when I was 18. That started a conversation of how no matter how old we get, we still think and act like we are 18 :).Just being with all those old high school friends just made me giggly like an 18 year. It was so much fun!

It took a village to get me ready for the reunion. For the past two weeks 6 of my friends have been messaging and texting me with outfits, shoes, jewelry suggestions, etc. It has been a hoot! It is bittersweet to see it come to an end, but there is always the next reunion:)!

2 joyful people left comments:

belle said...

You look smashing! I thought it was a picture of your oldest daughter until I read the post.... lookin' lovely ;)

Ashleigh Bickham said...

You look beautiful, and I bet not much different than you did 25 years ago!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios