Sunday, October 3

More fall fun...


This weekend we were able to get to enjoy another family fall activity...visiting the pumpkin patch.
 It was such a beautiful weekend to get out and breathe the crisp fall air.

 


And here are some fall decorations I have put out
around the house. 
A part of me was sad when I started getting out
my fall boxes. 
It brought back painful memories of this time last year. 
 But once again God was so faithful to carry me through so I can create sweet memories with my family.




" Even in laughter the heart may ache..."
Proverbs 14:13



Have a great week, my dear sweet friends!

10 joyful people left comments:

Trisha said...

Your son is so handsome! The decorations are lovely, Karen, and I'm praying hard for you. Sending many hugs across the miles.

Susan said...

I will be praying for you. I understand the time of year being difficult. October is the month I had my first miscarriage and also the month we lost Elias. I am a little scared and just want to get through this month smoothly with the pregnancy.
I am not saying I am superstitious I just have memories ofe very painful times this time of year.

Your decorations look beautiful You inspire me to get mine out.

Leanne said...

I love the gorgeous fall decorations around your house! Fall is my favorite season, hands down!

And I really want to go to the pumpkin patch in the valley near our home this year....it looks like you guys had a really great time.

I pray that, as you take stock of your heart this year, you find many things renewed and refreshed and strengthened by the Lord. I'll pray for that!!!

Take care!

Linda said...

Love your Fall decorations!! So pretty and I love Fall!
Your son is adorable. I am praying for you.
Blessings.

Molly said...

Yes, I did hear they moved the fair somewhere new! I'm sure it was nice, but just wasn't the same. Guess I have sentimental feelings about the old fair ground=)

Kacie said...

Your house always looks so cute and festive!

Elaine said...

I need to get my fall things out.
I love the verse from Proverbs. Don't ever remember reading it.

Nora said...

Thinking of you Karen...so glad I came for a visit. I love your Fall photos, and your beautiful heart. Praying for you always, but especially during this difficult season...

"The LORD is near to the brokenheartedAnd saves those who are crushed in spirit."
~Psalm 34:18

Bekah said...

Your fall stuff is very cute! I like! I think fall is my second favorite decorating season right behind Christmas!

~*Kristina_Marie*~ said...

J looks like he had a blast!!! :) P.S. I need some decorating tips--you're pretty amazing at it! Love you!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios