Monday, October 18

Words are so inadequate....

Thank you to all of you that called, emailed, texted, sent cards and gifts, commented or facebook-ed me. 

Dale scheduled a mini-vacation for our family to help our hearts.  We had a sweet and tearful memorial at Rebekah's "doorway" and then left directly for six days in Branson.  I will post pictures and share some thoughts later.  I just didn't want to miss this opportunity to thank everyone and to let everyone know that I will try to respond personally as soon as I catch my breath =).

You are all so precious to me!  God knew whom to place in my path as I traveled down this road.


In His palm,

6 joyful people left comments:

Leanne said...

Ahhh, a vacation at this time is just what the doctor ordered!

I've been thinking about you for days.

Hope all is well and your heart is peaceful and even joyful!

Susan said...

What a wonderful husband. A vacation. He knows what his family needs. I am going this weekend to see my baby again. It will be a year on the 23rd and I am having mixed emotions right now. Praying God will see me through this time. I nkow He will. Glad to hear you got to get away.

Donna said...

Like you said in your email, what a wise and sensitive man your husband is! God knew exactly what your family needed, and I am so glad Dale was sensitive to God's leading!

Gardenia said...

(((hugs)))

belle said...

what a dear hubby you have....

thinking of you. sending you hugs xoxoxox

Katie said...

Karen ~ I do hope your vacation was helpful to your hearts. I'm so thankful for you. Love you.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios