There is so much to be grateful for, however, sometimes my heart gets buried in tears and heartache.
But God is good. All. The. Time.
And that should be enough to make me grateful!
And He hears my prayers.
Now I should be shouting my gratefulness!
And He died so that I may live.
Now I should be dancing on the rooftop!
Now I should be dancing on the rooftop!
Yeah, when I start thinking on all the things He has blessed me with, it is hard to not have a heart overflowing with gratitude.
Becky had a wonderful idea for a gratitude poster. Just what our family I needed.
The kids are so excited and can't wait to wake up each morning and write another gratitude. That is contagious.
A thankful heart is a happy heart.
Madame Blueberry
Thank you for praying for my mom. She is still in Rehab learning to walk again. It breaks my heart to see a woman who just two weeks ago was working full-time, taxiing grandchildren, taking care of my dad and now is having to learn the basics of how to take a step on her own.
But....I am grateful she is here.
I am grateful that this Thanksgiving I will have the privilege to cook for her and my dad instead of the other way around.
I am grateful that God works all things for good for those that love Him.
I am grateful...ummm...I think I will save the rest for our poster=).
Hope you take time today to thank God for His blessings...


12 joyful people left comments:
Somehow, I missed the post about your Mother's accident. I am so sorry! I just pray she makes a complete recovery. I assume your niece is OK? Yes, life can change in a heartbeat. We always have to be prepared to meet our Master. Yes, we all have so much to be thankful for.
(((HUGS)))
(On a lighter note, I love your new look - the owls are adorable!)
Just sent some prayers your way! Sending you lots of love and what a great post. I just got done posting my thankfulness. ;O)
Praying for you! I love the "gratitude poster" I think I need that in my house.
I love that your kids are excited about the gratitude poster. :) I also love the owls!
What a beautiful post, Karen! It is always good to remember all the wonderful ways God has blessed...I love your grateful poster...We are doing something similar, but just writing things on little pumpkins and then posting them on the wall. I love what the children want to write on their pumpkins...
For those cupcakes without frosting, yes, some in my extended family don't want the frosting (one has a two year old that doesn't really like it). Now, if only I didn't like the frosting so much! :)
Blessings to you, my friend. We are continuing to pray for you and yours.
P.S. I love your new background!
What a GREAT idea, I will have to do that with my family. You have such a sweet and giving heart Karen. I think of you often and am praying for your mothers recovery. can't wait to see what else is added to that poster! (P.S I love that the wii is on there, I think my kids would write the same thing)
Great idea about the grateful poster. I think I am going to do that to begin our homeschool day! You have such a wonderful attitude! You have blessed me today! Thank you! Still praying for a full a speedy recovery for your mom! Love and hugs!
What a wonderful idea. I love the gratitude board. ; )
I love your new blog design, too. It's perfect.
I'm so sorry about your mom. Lifting her and you up right now.
Such beautiful gifts from His hand. I'm so glad to hear about your Mom. I will pray her recovery will be swifter than anyone can imagine. I'm so thankful she's with you, dear Karen.
Have a very happy Thanksgiving, sweet friend!
This is a wonderful idea. I really need this. For some reason I know that God is Good but I am having a hard time feeling that way. I think I might try this.
Sharing in your gratefulness!
loving you.... and soooooo reading between those lines and hearing your heart..... me too dear friend, me too.
He knows and He cares and don't we love Him for it? He really is all we need..... and He knows what else we need too....
Post a Comment