Thursday, March 29

March Happenings...

Whew...it has been a while since my last post. 
Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to the last few weeks...

Cutting (and mommy crying)...



Sleeping...

Anticipating...
Blessings and joy...

5 joyful people left comments:

Leanne said...

It's so good to see you posting again! Welcome back!

Your daughter's hair looks great like that. It's a great haircut to frame her pretty face!

Samantha looks so cute in that sleepy picture!

And yes, He is Risen indeed, for which my soul is very glad!

Blessings to you, dear friend!

Thanks for your support of my blog!

Bekah said...

Love your Easter decorations! Well done! And I've said it befeore but I'll say it again - you have beautiful children!!

trennia said...

Glad to see you back!
I love the new hair do!
Adorable picture of sleeping (baby) beauty!

Elaine said...

Beautiful hair!! So sweet either way.
Love the sleeping sweetheart. and love your decorations.

Donna said...

Hi, Karen,

Your daughter's haircut is beautiful! Little Samantha is such a cutie pie...I would want to hold her all the time! :)

I really like your decorations for Easter. Can you tell me where you found your "he has risen" printable? I've searched for something like this, but everything I've found is all about spring...

Blessings to you, my friend!

He is risen, indeed!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios