Here are some of her highlights this past month:
Two teeth on the bottom...
Tried first solids-- rice cereal and then quickly moved onto peaches, bananas, peas, green beans and avocados (which she adores)...
Mango breaks her out:(...
Scoots in circles and rolls all over...
Squeals when she sees her siblings...
Loves to sing (so cute and makes me melt)...
Loves the water...
Sleeps from 11 at night till 6:30 in the morning:)...
For Valentine's Day, Dale surprised the family with Chick-Fil-A chicken mini's for breakfast. So yummy!
And we got a little snow last week. Just enough to make mini-snowmen and then come in for chicken noodles.
I started feeling a little 'green' this weekend. The Irish blessing was a free printable and the shamrock was from a package from the Dollar Tree. I had everything else, so this arrangement was less than a dollar (my kind of decorating;)).
Blessings and joy,



11 joyful people left comments:
She's so DARLING!!! Love the picture!! And I love hearing from you! Missed you....looks like you're having a blessed winter. :)
What a beautiful little girl! :) She just radiates with joy!
I love the subway art. Thank you for sharing the link. I have been looking/hoping for something like this...it's perfect! :)
Have a blessed day, Karen.
Oh wow, she's getting SO big!! And so adorable! I'm weaning Cassie this week, I just haven't had much of a milk supply the past month and I've been having to supplement a lot with formula, and now it's to the point where its just not worth it to try and get a little breast milk to Cassie. So she got a good five months of it, and now we're switching to all formula - thankfully she loves formula and bottles. Can't wait until she's six months and can start with some cereal and some baby food!
Delicious baby!!!
I wish we had Chik-fil-A around here....
Love that green tablescape too!
It's good to see a glimpse of you in the blog world again.
The girls (and little fella) are just as beautiful as can be! I'm glad you are doing well!
Oh my. She is so, so cute, Karen!!
She is so adorable...how will you ever say no to her?! ;) Loved your post.
S is getting SO tall!!
Samantha is so beautiful! Hooray for how well she is sleeping for you!
She is a cutie!
Glad to be a new follower from Kelli's corner. Your little 6 month old is adorable! U can follow me back at http://thelittlelilypad.blogspot.com
I love your little table tops there-some good ideas!
It was my first graders first year in Upward basketball, too. I coached cheer with two of my daughters on the squad. Whew, it was fun, but I'm glad it's over for now! LOL
Blessings!
Post a Comment