Saturday, July 21

Happy One Year!

This weekend we celebrated little Samantha's first birthday party. I cannot believe it has already been a year. Here was my facebook status on her birthday:




Samantha was so excited to see her decorations for the first time!
 Her favorite part of the party was the balloons.
She would just bat at them and giggle and giggle.
 She really did not know what to think about her cakes. 
She only tried a little frosting off her little cake and then she was through.


Her are some facts about Samantha at one year's old:

She loves green beans. Eats them like candy.
She has four teeth. Two on top and two on bottom. And we think we saw two more on top starting to break through.
She took two little steps and can stand by herself.
She sleeps straight through the night from 8:30-7:30 in the morning.
She can sign please, airplane, and bye-bye and can point to her eyes, teeth and hair.
She loves to snuggle and especially loves snuggling with her sisters.
She can drink through a straw.
She wears 12 months and size 3 diapers. She is on the petite side.
She gives hugs when you ask and kisses with you say "give me love."
She has only been sick two times since she was born. And has had two rounds of one day of low grade fever (thank you, Lord, for her health).
She loves to sing. She has since she was a few months old.

Happy birthday, sweet Samantha!

13 joyful people left comments:

Bekah said...

Happy birthday to a darling, precious, beautiful girl whose life is an answer to prayer! Celebrating with you, friend Karen!

Gardenia said...

She's beautiful!! and you all have been blessed!! I'm so glad to read your post. God sends us joy in the morning.

That hungry caterpillar theme is so cute. we love that book here, and I love the decorations and food in your party. sweetest ever cake !!!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday sweet Samantha!

Leanne said...

Samantha....what a beautiful name!

What a sweet and pretty little gal!

Happy birthday to her! My girls and I LOVE the theme!!

I'd love to read more posts from you!! Lol!!

(((HUGS)))

Ashleigh Bickham said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful girl! I am so glad ya'll had a great birthday & a great year!

Elisabeth said...

I can't even tell you of the joy that floods my heart seeing photos of Miss Samantha's 1st birthday!

Happy Birthday Samantha!

trennia said...

Happy 1st Birthday Samantha!

Holly said...

goes by so fast! she's so cute!

trennia said...

I made you something on my blog...title wordless wednesday *special edition*

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday Samantha. She is adorable and I love the theme of her party! Adorable!!!

Donna said...

Oh, Karen!

I just loved reading this post! What a fun party for such a beautiful little girl. :)

Veronique said...

What a beautiful and sweet child...

Trisha said...

I can't believe a year has already gone by. Samantha is so precious, Karen, and I praise God with you for the marvelous gift He's given you in raising her for His glory. Love and hugs!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios