Wednesday, August 22

SDC Memories

Silver Dollar City is currently promoting a contest on Pinterest encouraging pinners to pin their favorite SDC memory. As I was flipping through my digital albums from the last few years, I came across many pictures that evoke a sweet memory of that place. This year marks the 15th year we have made that annual trip to Branson. And in so many ways it is bittersweet to look and see how my children have grown those 15 years enjoying this wholesome, family theme park.

Funnel cake- our favorite treat! We are purist and stay with the powdered sugar topping. No fruit topping for us:)!
 J was so excited that he could finally ride Thunderation with his siblings a couple years ago.
Now that is his favorite ride!
One of the many reasons we love coming to this theme park...its spiritual focus!
One of S's first time to ride The Swing! Now she loves the ride, but her Daddy has bowed out. It gives him vertigo:).

We were sad when they took this cow out.
My oldest love this ride!

We missed the Frog Race, too. Wonder why they took this out?

The Swinging Bridge is a must-stop on our way out!

Finally, The Boat...makes my stomach churn just watches it from the sidelines!

Have you ever been to Silver Dollar City?
What is your favorite ride?

1 joyful people left comments:

trennia said...

I have never been there,but it looks like alot of family fum!
I love the boat!We had one but the park closed down :(
The other park we enjoyed don't have a boat and the other park close by I've never been too.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios