Tuesday, September 28

We love fall!

Fall is in the air!
Can you smell it? Yum-o!


This weekend our family was able to get out and enjoy this beautiful fall weather.

First, we went to our County Fair...


We love the food! And cotton candy is a must...

Then we enjoyed the rest of the weekend at our church's family campout.
Except I am not a campout type of girl.
Unless it involves a real bathroom with a sink and sheets on a bed.

But we still came both days for the hayrides, bow and gun shoots, movie in the barn ("Up"), fishing, basketball and volleyball.

I love the sweet bond my oldest and youngest share=)!



Hope you get to go out and enjoy this fall week!

Blessings,

11 joyful people left comments:

Holly said...

Oh I so need some cotton candy now!!!

Susan said...

A county fair in during fall sounds so wonderful. Ours is in the middle of July and it is always so hot.

I have to say I am jealous.( I know we shouldn't be but i am)

Jennifer said...

Your babies are beautiful! It looks like lots of fun! Fall is my favorite time of year also.

Donna said...

Oh, that looks like soooo much fun! I love when you post pictures of your children...they are beautiful~just like their momma! The picture of your oldest holding her little brother is so precious.

Have a wonderful rest of your week, Karen. I am praying for you...

Blessings~

Trisha said...

Yum! Cotton candy. I'm so glad Sam's Club sells it so that I don't have to wait for the Fair. :) We love fall, too, and are waiting for the cooler weather to get here. Thinking of you and praying for you.

Susan said...

Karen, thanks for the comment. It would be great if you could post about your ticket system.
Susan

Elaine said...

Looks like so much fun.
I am flying to MN tomorrow to be with a dear friend whose daughter died from an epileptic seziure two weeks ago. If the Lord brings me to your mind would you pray I will be a blessing to her and her husband.
Thanks and the Lord bless you.

Linda said...

Beautiful photos and a lovely blog!
I look forward to following you.
Blessings.

Molly said...

I miss the county fair! I remember the last time I went was the fall before we moved to Austin. Zack and I lived on Elizabeth Street and we walked over to the old fairgrounds one night...special memory! One of those places you go and see everyone you know!=)

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

it just so happens that a cool front came through tonight and will be dropping temps tomorrow to a high of only 80 degrees. :) we are celebrating with the day off of school tomorrow!

your campout sounds like a blast! as does the county fair. i would pick funnel cakes over cotton candy any day! my boys, however, would be all over the blue cotton candy.

Kacie said...

I have decided that your oldest daughter is too grown-up-looking and should not be allowed to get any older or prettier.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios