Tuesday, March 8

sugar and spice...

Last week was our Level II ultrasound with a geneticist and we confirmed what our doctor told us the week before:



It's a Girl!





We are overjoyed! And we praise Him for a good report from the ultrasound.


14 joyful people left comments:

Susan said...

Oh I am so happy for you. What great news.

Jennifer said...

I know you are breathing somewhat easier after your level II u/s. I know we did. What wonderful news that it is a girl! Love me some pink!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news!! I didn't know you were expecting. :)

Donna said...

Oh, how wonderful! I'm so happy for you and your family, Karen! So thankful that she is healthy and that you had a good report!

Blessings, sweet friend!

Karen said...

Congratualtions Karen! Keeping you in my prayers!

Ashleigh said...

Oh Karen! Congratulations sweetie!

Shandrea said...

Glad you had a good report and congrats again on baby girl! Love YOu!

Heather said...

Oh this is fantastic news!!! Rejoicing with God and all of you!!! So thankful and happy! :)

 The Morris Family said...

Happy news!!! a sweet little girl!!!

Blessings!!

Cindy

Crystal Theresa said...

congratulations :)

Elaine said...

Congratulatons!!! How wonderful and so happy everything is going well!!!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

So wonderful!! :) Have you been busy picking out names?

Holly said...

Yay! So glad for the good report!

mommomish said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling?

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios