Whew...I can't believe it is the end of another month in 2011! We have had such an activity packed week which ended with a 4.7 earthquake last night! This earthquake occurred at around 11:00 and I felt my whole bed shake.
Crazy that we are having all these earthquakes in the south!
Crazy that we are having all these earthquakes in the south!
S passed another Taekwondo testing and is now an advanced blue belt. By this time next year we will have our fourth black belt in the family.
My oldest will be testing for her 3rd degree black belt in a couple of months. I remember way at the beginning when we thought she wouldn't even make it her first year and now nine years later she is teaching Taekwondo classes and will be a 3rd degree!
Makes me feel so old=).
(S is not going to be happy about this picture=) ).
We also had birthday party celebrations for friends, including one at our local JumpZone. J was so big and went down all the slides. Some that have intimidated him since he was a toddler!
And then we had our Upward Celebration on Sunday. What a wonderful season that has been! Dale has loved coaching the 3rd and 4th grade girls and S has made lots of new friends..
Well, I need to gear up for another jam-packed week of pizza parties and taxiing everyone around.
I just hope earthquakes are not on the agenda again=).
Hope you have a great week.

5 joyful people left comments:
Earthquake?!?! Whew! What an "interesting" way to wake up...So glad that you are okay.
Hope your week is a good one...think of you and pray for you every day, my sweet friend!
You may have to change your email address ;)
I hope you are feeling well!
I heard about that earthquake. That is strange havign one in the south. Glad to know you are all o.k.
Sounds busy but so much fun! Well, all except for the earthquake.
Enjoyed your post and pictures!
Post a Comment