Today.
Today Rebekah Joy would have been 20-months-old.
Today I woke up wondering what it would be like to have a 20-month-old toddler running around the house. And then I heard the sweet laughter of my children giggling on the couch as they watched a video. And then I felt the kick of this wee one reminding me of God's blessings.
Today I thanked God once again for His mercies and grace.
(Only 4 more weeks to go!)
16 hours ago

11 joyful people left comments:
I love your positive outlook. xoxo
Oh God bless you on your journey!
I'm so glad I got to see you for a few minutes at Heidi's wedding.
Hugs to you!
I too will thank God today for His mercies and grace in my life.
KAREN!!!!!
I'm checking in with you! I think about you allllll the time. I prayed for you today!!
I bet you can't wait to see and hold your baby girl. I know exactly what's going through your heart and mind today.
Thanks for the update, hope to see and talk to you on the blog soon!!! (((HUGS)))!
We do have soooo many things to be grateful for!!! God is merciful to keep blessing us in spite of us!!
We will forever have them on our minds and hearts but as long as Jesus is near those dark moments too, he gives peace that passes understanding!!!!
Cant wait for 4 weeks to meet your sweet little treasure!!!
Cindy
Such a sweet post, my friend...His mercies fail not...and His grace is sufficient...
Four weeks~coming so quickly!!! :)
Only 4 more weeks. How excititng. Praying for you this last month. Thnakful to for God's mecies and Grace.
Thanking God with you...and praying for you!
She's always there. There are so many things to be happy about, but the bittersweet moments pop up, too.
I'm so behind in commenting...you wrote this three weeks ago...that means your wee one is coming SO soon! Much love, friend.
I can't wait to feel baby kicks... since I'm only at 8+ weeks, it's going to be a little while. :)
Post a Comment