Friday, November 11

Silver Dollar City!

This weekend we made a spur of the moment trip to Silver Dollar City. Everything was decorated for Christmas, but for some reason it didn't put me in the Christmas mood. Maybe because I haven't even begun Christmas shopping. Usually I am finished with all my Christmas shopping by now, but with all the unpacking, I am very behind this year!



  
Samantha has discovered the yummy taste of her fingers!
It is hilarious watching her get frustrated as she tries to shove her whole hand in her mouth!
 

What about you?
Have you started your Christmas shopping, yet?
Or are you already finished, ready to coast into the holidays?

3 joyful people left comments:

Elaine said...

I have a few gifts bought. I am praying that this year I do not feel stressed but will just relax trusting the Lord to help get it done BEFORE Dec.

Paula Bean said...

I have decided to make all my Christmas presents this year. Usually, I am not a big fan of Christmas, but this year I am super excited! Michael and I are starting a new tradition that we will share with our children. We are only getting eachother four gifts a piece. One to open on Christmas Eve and three to open Christmas Day to represent the three gifts that Christ got on His birthday. I know in all the craziness, it can get overbearing... just think of it this way... there is always Black Friday.

Donna said...

Hi, Sweet Friend,

Haven't even started!!!! My husband and I have tried for the past few years to get everything done on Black Friday. The kids go to my parents house, and we spend the day together! :) It has worked out well and are praying it works good this year, too.

Loved the pictures, especially of sweet Samantha.

Blessings~

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios