Monday, October 31

Pumpkin Patch

This week we were able to go to the Pumpkin Patch. Okay, can I admit here that I would never make it as a farm girl? Oh, we love country eggs and goat's milk, but the smells...oy! And let us just say I am so grateful for the hand sanitizer=).

Samantha just soaking it all in.
 
My three girls!






My joys!
And I finally got around to take Samantha's 3 month picture (two weeks late).
I am guessing that twenty years from now it won't matter to her that I could never get it together and take her picture on the right day...ha!
Three months old!

 

8 joyful people left comments:

Ashleigh said...

You & Dale made beautiful children! What a pair ya'll are!

Elaine said...

Oh your chidren are so cute. I loved the pictures. I especially was touched by the one where the older daughter is holding the baby. She has a look of love for her little sister. :) So glad you posted all these!!!

Bekah said...

Karen - you have one BEAUTIFUL family. You are blessed!!! :)

Paula Bean said...

Beautiful!

Donna said...

Oh, what beautiful children! Seeing their sweet pictures made my day, Karen!

Kacie said...

Interesting that you like goat's milk but are bothered by farm smells. Goat's milk smells nasty to me...

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I haven't visited you in a loooonnnnggggg time! Nice way to see you ...through all of your joys!
And your littlest one is a doll!
May your day be filled with the sweet fragrance of Christ Jesus, ~ linda

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Love, love, love the pictures! Such cuties!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios