Sunday, January 15

5 months

 
Said "Mommy'
Going through growth spurt...eats every 21/2-3 hours
Still halfway wakes up at three in the morning to eat
Giggles a lot
Sitting up pretty well by herself
Loves putting things in her mouth
Rarely cries, unless before feeding time
Loves a blankie next to her face to go to sleep
 

 

7 joyful people left comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute!!!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable! I don't know how you get anything accomplished while Samantha is awake! ;)

Have a blessed day, my friend!

Veronique said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! :)

Veronique
http://lifeasaluce.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

She's about the cutiest little pie I've seen! Can't believe it's already been five months...It's true what they say, that time waits for no one....Breathe deep and cherish these days!

I know you are! (((HUGS)))

Trisha said...

Oh be still my heart!! Such a cutie pie, my friend!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh my goodness she is just too cute!

Elaine said...

She is adorable!!!! Love her smile.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios