Hello. Can you believe February is almost upon us?
I am just now getting used to writing 2012, instead of 2011 on my paperwork:).
We have been knee deep in school and Upward basketball. Dale is coaching two of my children's teams. So, with practices and then games, we are pretty busy during the week.
This is my first grader's first year to play Upward. He was so excited and nervous for his first game.
And do you like to decorate for Valentine's Day? I do. It has become one of my favorite holidays as I try to focus on God's love for us and to love one another.
Here is one of my little vignettes by the front door. My handwriting needs some work, but this was fun to pull together.
Blessings,


1 joyful people left comments:
Love your valentine decor! Inspired me to add a few touches at our house. :)
Post a Comment