Friday, August 24

Our sweet friend, Paula at Sweet Serendipity, spent some time with us taking some first year shots of Samantha. I am so glad we were able to capture this sweet time in her little life!


My oldest and my youngest!





She didn't like the mess:)!

7 joyful people left comments:

Leanne said...

I always love to look at photos that are so well taken. I admire those who can make beauty in a photograph, because I sure can't!!

She's so so cute!! And I'm partial to her because of my Samantha, who is almost 14.

She's darling!!

Ashleigh Bickham said...

She is beautiful as can be Karen! I know you are enjoying her so much. Love the puckered lips in the last shot!

Elaine said...

Beautiful pictures of an adorable 1 yr. old. I so enjoyed them and would love to hug that sweet girl.

trennia said...

She is beautiful!!!
I love the pictures!

belle said...

how beautiful!!! precious!

Elisabeth said...

such pretty photos, she's a beauty.

Donna said...

Beautiful photos!!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios