Thursday, September 6

Stillborn Remembrance Day


Today is Stillborn Remembrance Day. 

Not a day goes by that I don't think of Rebekah Joy. Although there has been much healing since she went to Heaven, watching her baby sister hit each milestone brings sighs to my heart. I am glad of the hope I have in Christ that I will see my baby girl again someday.




"... in the hope of eternal life, 
which God, who does not lie,
promised before the beginning of time."

Titus 1:2






3 joyful people left comments:

Ashleigh Bickham said...

Hugs & love to you my dear Karen. Take care.

trennia said...

So thankful for the Hope we have.(((hugs))) thinking of your precious Rebekah Joy with you<3

Elaine said...

Precious post...Thankful for the hope we have ... you will see Rebekah and I will see my Amy!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios