Friday, November 16

Gratitude

For the past several years I have made a Gratitude Frame for my family to write on during November. It has been so precious to see the past years' handwriting and drawings of my children.
What traditions do you do in November? 


4 joyful people left comments:

Elaine said...

What a great idea... What is it that they are writing on. How fun to save them year after year. Really don't have any special traditions for November.

trennia said...

That is awesome!

Leanne said...

Karen~

It was good to see your post. I often wonder how you are doing.

This is a great idea. I actually thought about making a tree and hanging on the front door and then letting the family write things they're thankful for on leaves. I do like this idea. It's great for memories.

I hope everything is well with you. Take care!

(((HUGS)))
Leanne

Bekah said...

LOVE this - and how neat to see multiple years' worth in one picture!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios