skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, I really tried to do the post a day, but then sickness entered our home. And with seven people to work its way through...well, let's just say blogging was at the bottom of my list:).
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We did. We were all well and were blessed with 9 inches of snow last night. The most we have ever gotten since I was a little girl. It is beautiful!
Here are a few pictures we took today...
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios
2 joyful people left comments:
oh my GOODNESS!!! THat's a lotta snow. I love the pic of the lights under the snow. VERY cool. :) Feel better soon, my friend!!
The snow is beautiful, Karen! Your pictures are wonderful...Hope everyone is feeling 100% better now.
Blessings~
Post a Comment