Sunday, January 6

Happy 2013

Happy 2013!

Just have a few minutes to post as I am home with Samantha (who has a cold) while the rest of my family is at church.

Do you pick a word for your year? I have for the last 5 years. 
This year my word is 
LOVE. 

I have so much to ponder about that...so much I feel God wants to work on in that area.
I look forward to embracing it and loving on some people.

In other news, I love reading and just started a few books this week.  This particular book has really hit home:



And then by coincidence (although I don't believe in coincidences), my daughter told me that her Sunday School class picked the young woman's version of this book to study this year.

After Chapter 2, she remarked in amazement, "Boy, the author has nailed it!"
I feel the same way about the version I am reading;).

Blessings,

2 joyful people left comments:

Leanne said...

I really look forward to your posts! I know it's hard to find time to post with a busy family, but I love it when you do!

I don't pick a word for the year because, well, truthfully, I think the Lord wants to work on EVERYTHING with me!! Sigh....

Anyway, I still love your blog!

(((HUGS)))

Elaine said...

I like your word for the year. Last year mine was trust. I have not picked one for this year. I need to ask the Lord about that.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios