Oh, praying hard. Devastating images and heartbreaking to think of the pain and loss and grief. Scary, too, for us on the West Coast because we're always told (being on fault lines) that it's not a question of if but a question of when the big one hits us. I'm glad people around the world are motivated to help - everywhere I go here people are talking about the Red Cross and Doctors without Borders. xo
Hi Karen. We've been praying for the people of Haiti too. How very sad it all is.
I just read through your About Me and laughed at a couple of things. How funny that you have an aversion to feet. My Abigail would totally understand that! HA! I also want to know what's special about Chick-Fil-A tea? We don't have a Chick-Fil-A here (used to years ago) but I don't think I've ever had their tea.
I was also reminded of your Rebekah when I came over and want you to know that I prayed for you just now.
I am an art teacher and you may enjoy reading on Choose Joy how I used the tragedy in Haiti to spur an art project to get the students to think and brainstorm about the situation in Haiti.
I am a daughter of the King, homeschooling mom to five beautiful children, and one little girl in Heaven. I have been married to the "boy next door" for 22 years and feel so blessed to have him by my side on this journey.
I'm addicted to Chick-Fil-A tea (Did you know you can buy it by the gallon?),egg-nog (very lactose intolerant, so that's fun), and mini M&M's. I love to take pictures of my children, collect scrapbook supplies (yes, I am a collector not a do-er), read-read-read, follow home dec blogs and discover new ways to teach my children about verbal phrases. Oh, and I have a strong aversion to bare feet (babies' feet excluded).
On October 13, 2009, our baby daughter, Rebekah Joy, was born still due to a knotted and wrapped umbilical cord. This happened a few days before her "due date." I started this blog as a way to honor her little life and give praise to our precious Lord
3 joyful people left comments:
Oh, praying hard. Devastating images and heartbreaking to think of the pain and loss and grief. Scary, too, for us on the West Coast because we're always told (being on fault lines) that it's not a question of if but a question of when the big one hits us. I'm glad people around the world are motivated to help - everywhere I go here people are talking about the Red Cross and Doctors without Borders. xo
Hi Karen. We've been praying for the people of Haiti too. How very sad it all is.
I just read through your About Me and laughed at a couple of things. How funny that you have an aversion to feet. My Abigail would totally understand that! HA! I also want to know what's special about Chick-Fil-A tea? We don't have a Chick-Fil-A here (used to years ago) but I don't think I've ever had their tea.
I was also reminded of your Rebekah when I came over and want you to know that I prayed for you just now.
Love,
Lynnette
I am an art teacher and you may enjoy reading on Choose Joy how I used the tragedy in Haiti to spur an art project to get the students to think and brainstorm about the situation in Haiti.
http://carolchil.blogspot.com/2010/01/life-lesson.html
Some days my job is so difficult with 100 teenagers, but this day, this project, I was so happy to be a part of their lives@!
Post a Comment