Sunday, August 15

Curriculum: Part 1

Tonight I am linking up with Nicole to show my curriculum this year. 
Since I have four children, I will probably break this up in several posts.  Especially, since it is late and we start school in the morning:).

"T' --my tenth grader

Geometry
Teaching Textbooks

Literature
Bob Jones (Home)

                                                              
 Book List (Co-op)
Great Expectations,  The Legend of Sleepy Hollow/ Rip Van Winkle, Emma, Journey to the Centre of the Earth,  Animal Farm, Invisible Man, The Prince and the Pauper, Julius Caesar Shakespeare
                                                                      
Writing
(IEW-Ancient History)


Chemistry
(Co-op class taught by me)
Apologia


Latin
(Henle Latin)


Spanish
Rosetta Stone

Grammar
Hake

Biblical Worldview
Starting Points/ Western Worldview




Speech and Debate
(Co-op)

Logic


World History
(Co-op class)
  
Additional Activities:
yearbook, piano, Taekwondo (teaching and working on 3rd degree blackbelt), Health,

Family Studies:
 Adventures in Art and Mystery of History 1


Whew, makes me tired just looking at her schedule :)....

9 joyful people left comments:

Cara (aka Temberton) said...

Stopping by from the blog hop! My oldest is using/has used some of these! :o)

Susan said...

Wow you looks like you will have a busy year. I just finished ordering all of my curriculumn last night. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted.
Susan

Unknown said...

Following from Mama to 3. Come check out our BACK TO SCHOOL CHECK-UP and link up. My kids are 1st grade so I really can't contribute to your post... :)
Tiffany

Mama to 5 said...

Thank you for linking up to Show me your curriculum! Hope to see you link up next Monday 8/23 to Show me your classroom & homeschool organization! Enjoy your week! :)
Nicole

Karin said...

This just makes me miss school. Those are wonderful books on the reading list!

Ashleigh said...

You can TEACH chemistry. You are my hero! Have a great school year!

Donna said...

Wow~teaching chemistry~you are an amazing lady, Karen! I hope your school year gets off to a great start today! Praying for you...

OurHopeIsInTheLord said...

Hi,
I'm your newest follower.
have a blessed week
April

www.ourhopeisinthelord.blogspot.com

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel) said...

Hi, Karen...thank you for stopping by my blog. And thank you for taking the time to post :) What do you use for Health? I am a bit unsure of that subject...I dislike so many health books out there lol- I'm picky!
Have a great day :)

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios