...a 'heart' on my bathroom mirror from my husband...

...a surprise visit from a precious friend with a bag of books...
![]() |
(I am really humbled that God impressed on her heart to get me this book....
I have been wanting to read this precious mom's story).
...a Books a Million gift card from Melissa's Heart and Home ...
Melissa is one of the most gracious bloggers I know.
....comments from you all
I haven't been able to post much this summer. My heart was still trying to work some things out. But it made me smile to read your comments.
How they blessed me!
How they blessed me!
Hope you are having a great day!
Blessings,





9 joyful people left comments:
How wonderful, Karen! The heart on the mirror...so glad you got a picture of that. Hugs to you, my friend!
Those things would make me smile, too!
i've been wondering where you were :)
odd thought to share... ran across the website for dover publishing today (all those GREAT coloring books from history/science/master artworks) and they are having a huge sale... $10 off a $50 purchase which also has free shipping..... just wanted to share.
thinking of you and your little one
Wow love the heart on the mirror. How romantic.
I just heard about this book a couple of months ago and have wanted to read it but haven't gotten around to it. The Lrod knew you were ready to read this he brought it right to you. It is so amazing to see the hand of God at work.
I love that you had things that made you smile!!!!! xoxoxoxo
What a sweet post...made me smile, too! =)
Such sweet blessings to receive! Especially that heart from your husband. Don't you just love those little things?
The things that made you smile also made me smile reading about them!
So glad that you are doing well.
((((Hugs))))
Karen you are sweet! I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed the gift card. You sent me one of the kindest thank you notes I have ever received in my life. Thank you for your graciousness.
Blessings, ~Melissa :)
Post a Comment