Ah. I just don't think I can remember back that far to 1982!
I do remember those bracelets. And I see that all of the 80's styles are coming back in! Neon. Stirrup pants. Super slim jeans. Y U C K!!!!! I honestly don't think style from the 80's should come back in!!
even if i was 9 again, i am pretty sure i wouldn't have had such adorable shoes or fun wristbands! i do remember the old friendship pins and bracelets, do you?
I am a daughter of the King, homeschooling mom to five beautiful children, and one little girl in Heaven. I have been married to the "boy next door" for 22 years and feel so blessed to have him by my side on this journey.
I'm addicted to Chick-Fil-A tea (Did you know you can buy it by the gallon?),egg-nog (very lactose intolerant, so that's fun), and mini M&M's. I love to take pictures of my children, collect scrapbook supplies (yes, I am a collector not a do-er), read-read-read, follow home dec blogs and discover new ways to teach my children about verbal phrases. Oh, and I have a strong aversion to bare feet (babies' feet excluded).
On October 13, 2009, our baby daughter, Rebekah Joy, was born still due to a knotted and wrapped umbilical cord. This happened a few days before her "due date." I started this blog as a way to honor her little life and give praise to our precious Lord
10 joyful people left comments:
Fun pictures! I love your photo posts. :)
Hi, Sweet Friend~
If only those silly bands and sparkly shoes would look good on a 30-something...I can dream, can't I? :)
Hope you're having a good day, Karen!
Hugs~
I know how you feel! :)
My Morgan LOVES those silly bands. She has hundreds of them, and trades them with her cousin Mia :)
Ah. I just don't think I can remember back that far to 1982!
I do remember those bracelets. And I see that all of the 80's styles are coming back in! Neon. Stirrup pants. Super slim jeans. Y U C K!!!!! I honestly don't think style from the 80's should come back in!!
Take care!
I think I would like to be 9 today.
nine.....what a fun age! I love the shoes!!! (and bracelets)
LOVE IT!
Love the cute shoes.
Wanted to let you know that the Lord has laid you on my heart recently. Praying for you.
Susan
even if i was 9 again, i am pretty sure i wouldn't have had such adorable shoes or fun wristbands! i do remember the old friendship pins and bracelets, do you?
Post a Comment