Friday, February 11

Snow Days

We have been 'enjoying' record snow accumulation here in the south.
Today was the first day I got out after 3 days of indoors.
I didn't mind, though.
It allowed me to catch up on laundry and some much needed family time.






Plus, I love playing Rummikub with the family!

However, after three days of baking and cooking (what else do you do when you're snowed in?) my kitchen is officially closed tonight.  
We are going out to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Yum.

How's your weather in your neck of the woods?

5 joyful people left comments:

Elaine said...

Love your pictures!!! We had no schools here for five days and the Dallas - Ft. Worth area had a record low of 11 degrees. Warming up now, and I am so glad to see the sun!!! Enjoy your dinner out!

Jennifer said...

I so wish that we had a little snow to keep us in. It has just been rainy, cloudy, and cold. So glad you got good family time together and got to enjoy the snow! Enjoy your dinner tonight! How are you feeling?

Bekah said...

I am done with snow. It must not have received the memo since it's still sitting in my yard. But praise the Lord it's supposed to get warmer (as in melting warmer!) this weekend!!

Sarita Boyette said...

I live in DFW like Elaine and today we got out for the 1st time in 2 weeks so I could go to the doctor. My husband said he didn't want to go home! He gets cabin fever but I don't - I like to read, so I can be occupied with a book. I hope you enjoyed Cracker Barrel!

Susan said...

I knew we had a lot in common Karen. Rummikub is my favorite gama. We have been playing a lot of it around here waiting for baby to come.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios