This is my sweet 6-year-old whose birthday was on Christmas Eve.
But because I was not feeling well from morning (and night sickness) I asked this sweet 6-year-old if we could postpone his friend party for a while.
"Sure, mommy. Whenever you feel better..."
What a gift he is to me=)!
We decided on a Super Mario theme because Mario is very popular in our house=).
This was the only picture I got with his Mario mustache. The boys were all good sports and wore their hats and mustaches, even though I kept cracking up=).
We had pinatas...
And a Yoshi egg hunt...
And yummy things to eat...
The LORD blessed us with beautiful weather today.
I am blessed because I have the privilege to call this boy my son=).


11 joyful people left comments:
What a fun looking time! Your son was a blessed Christmas gift and he is so sweet! I love your new Valentine look. God bless!
He is sooo cute! And what a sweet boy! Looks like a really fun birthday!
Thank you for sharing! I love this!
You throw such cute, fun parties!
What a lovely young man to wait until his mommy feels better without fuss. You are doing a good job, Mommy! What a cool birthday party! I bet it was well worth the wait! I love all the decor and the cool party sacks!
Smiles, Cass
Karen he is such a handsome little fella! And what a sweetie too! I hope you are feeling well!
6 is such a fun age! But it also means they are growing up too fast! boooo......
So glad you're starting to feel better.
I'm going to pray for you as soon as I send this comment to you. I want you to feel like you are surrounded by prayers, okay??
Talk soon.
What a cutie. He looks like his mommy, and what a precious heart to put off his big day so Mommy can feel better. You are blessed. Thanks for stopping by my little corner. :)
What an awesome boy party! My James was Mario for trick or treat last year....I loved the mustache, too!
What a cutie pie! He is adorable! And you gave him some great memories! That was a really cute party!
FYI~My son just turned 6 the day after Christmas! ;) We have a lot in common...
Praying for you today, sweet friend!
Oh! Precious! I can hear him saying that. Mrs. Karen, you are fabulous at planning parties. I wish I was six again just so I could've been there, lol!
Post a Comment