"He has made everything beautiful in
its time!"
Ecclesiastes 3
Samantha Grace is here!
7-11-11
6 lbs 6oz
19 inches
(Samantha in her Granny's arms.)
We are home now and are over the moon!
I didn't know a heart could hold so much joy!
Thank you for all the emails, love and prayers!
19 joyful people left comments:
Praise the Lord! What a miracle she is...congratulations and much love to you. Can't wait to see how God uses her precious life!
She is so beautiful!! Praise be to God! Oh, friend, I am over the moon with you. Love you!
She is beautiful!!!! I just love her PINK BOW. Enjoy and get some rest.
Praise the Lord!!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! I have been watching and waiting for this little one's picture!!! So happy for you all.
Congrats again - she is so gorgeous!
praise the Lord for He gives good gifts!!!!!!! how lovely and sweet and blissfully wonderful! my thanksgiving and prayers and remembrance are with you :)
All the ends of the earth have seen the power of God! God bless you, Karen, and your beautiful Samantha Grace, and your family!
Karen she is SO beautiful! Congratulations! God does a pretty good job, doesnt He ;)
Karen....oh Karen.....
Now you know the feeling, the feeling of redemption, the new life, the hope that a Life Baby brings. May the hope, the joy, the peace that you feel today be with you as you get to know your new baby daughter more fully.
I'm so happy for you, so deliriously happy. Made my day.
Take care and rest!
congratulations! she is gorgeous. what a beautiful blessing!
Crying tears of joy for you, sweet Karen. Happy Birthday Samantha Grace!!!
She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so thankful all is well!!! Luv her name too!!!
Praising the Lord with you all!!
Cindy
She is gorgeous ! So precious. congratulations.
She is GORGEOUS! This is the second time tonight that I had to squeal with delight because a fellow BLM is holding a sweet baby! This makes my heart so full! Thank you for sharing!
Oh, Karen! She is just beautiful!!! I am so thankful to our sweet Savior for giving you this most precious gift! Praying that you have a speedy recovery...
Love and hugs~
Donna
Samantha is beautiful! Congratulations! Hoping you are all doing great & that you are recovering well. xoxoo
Oh Karen!! I'm thrilled for you & praising God for this blessing!! I am sad that I wasn't working & didn't get to see you while you were there. But I know you were in good hands. Congratulations!
Beautiful promise...beautiful scripture...and beautiful baby!
He certainly does make all things beautiful in His time!!!
Soak it all in sweet mama...as I know you are.
I'm just a lurker :) so you don't know me personally. But you have the most cutest baby EVER! You are truly blessed xoxo
Post a Comment