Since I spend a lot of time pumping, I have been browsing Pinterest for inspiration for our next home. Hopefully, we will be completely moved in the next three weeks and I can begin posting pictures of the remodeling.
Until then, here are some things that have caught my eye:
I would love to be this organized and have a few crockpot meals ready...
I love the colors in this wreath...
I really want to try this for our family devotions...
I am thinking about hanging this above bed...
Tell me if you pin and I will follow you.
Here are my pins if you want to follow me:)
http://pinterest.com/karenmg/

6 joyful people left comments:
Just started...but I see you found me! :)
Hmmm....
Pinterest?? I've been seeing it mentioned more and more out there, but have NOOOO idea what it is!!
I know me really well, however, and I know it's just one more thing for me to get addicted to, so maybe I will pass!!
I can't wait to see pictures of your remodel on your home. I dearly, deeply desire to have a home that I can put some money into!! I give this to God!!
It's so great keeping in touch with you through blogging...take care!!
I've heard a few people mention it, but I refuse to look! Cute ideas though!
Very cute ideas! I think I might have to try this Pinterest too. I love your blog, btw!
O.k. I am so out of the loop I have never even heard of this. Pretty sad.
I just followed you on Pinterest. I love that site. I've gotten some great home dec and meal ideas from there!
Post a Comment