Wednesday, September 21

Two months

Look who is two months!
I can't believe how much she has grown!

She is still a pretty laid back baby. She still sleeps a lot and eats every 3-31/2 hours.
She just "discovered" her voice and now makes new cooing sounds. She loves her brothers and sisters and just beams and smiles the sweetest smile when she notices them. I love how the corners of her lips turn up into a kewpie smile=).
I just can't imagine our family without little Samantha!

The house remodeling is coming along. The master bathroom tile and kitchen back splash were laid today. We plan to start moving most of our stuff this weekend with the bigger items being moved next weekend. I will be glad when I don't have to "straddle" between two houses. My children have been so patient as Dale and I have had to paint many nights or get the other house ready.

And have you heard of this study?

We are doing this in our Wednesday night class and God has been using this study to really speak to me. I hope to post later about what I feel God is telling me through this study.


7 joyful people left comments:

Bekah said...

Oh my goodness - could she get ANY CUTER??? You have one precious baby!!

Gardenia said...

beautiful baby full of love!! God bless.

Trisha said...

Be still my heart.....so glad you're delighting in each minute, my friend. Love you!

Leanne said...

What a sweet, precious, pretty little gal!

Isn't it kind of, well, scary to know that time is passing so fast??I mean, not scary in a fear sort of way, but sobering and even nostalgic too?? I guess those are better words than "scary".

Is she the balm of comfort for your heart like our Sofia was for our hearts?

Take care!

Heather said...

She is such a doll. Just a beauty!

Elaine said...

She is soooo cute!!!! Love her little shirt.

Katie said...

Wow, Samantha looks just like you, Karen! Beautiful! I can't believe she is 2 months already. Just amazing.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios