This picture represents what my life feels like now=).
Piled high and overwhelmed. Ha.
When we started moving, I thought,
'I got this. I am pretty organized. How hard can this be?'
15 years + 7 people = a lot of stuff and more stuff.
Gone is trying to organize and label boxes. We are in the pitch-it-into-the-emptiest-bin-right-now mode and pray it gets to my house in one piece.
Dale wants us out of my current house by Saturday. Whew!
Come look for me if you haven't heard from me in a few days.
I will be under a pile, I'm sure=)!

4 joyful people left comments:
Praying it all goes smoothly! Don't forget to sneak away for a few minutes of rest. :)
my goodness Karen! I can't imagine moving from here after 11 years - only 4 people & no newborn! Just pack the deoderant & undies on top, the rest can come out slowly!
That's how my life feels and some parts look...and I'm not even moving! I feel you sister....hang in there!
Blessings to you...
Hope all is going well for you.
Prayed for you this morning, sweet friend!
Post a Comment