Tuesday, October 25

Enjoying the neighborhood....

One of the things I love about our new neighborhood is that it is very conducive for family walks. Our subdivision is off the main road and the neighborhood is an older neighborhood with lots of trees. I have been itching to take the family for a walk, but I was only able to take the three 'Littles' tonight since the older kids were busy helping with yardwork.

 
Ready for our first neighborhood stroll...
I loved looking at all  the trees in the neighborhood that were changing into their fall colors...




 
And it is hard to believe this was little Samantha a couple of months ago.
 It makes me weepy to see her changing so rapidly.

Do you like to take fall walks?
Have the trees changed in your area?
 

4 joyful people left comments:

Elaine said...

Loved the pictures! I like to take walks and love the fall leaves. I grew up in Ohio where the leaves turn beautiful colors. I live in Texas now and they turn brown and yellow. So it was fun to take a walk with you today and see the leaves turning such beautiful colors. :)

belle said...

beautiful post!! LOVE the bow in her hair:)

i've had to make my blog "permission only" but would like to still keep in touch with you. i can send you an invitation if i have your email address, if you want to stay in contact.

Paula Bean said...

Karen,

My job this year is the most difficult thing in the world, but the drive to and from work is the most beautiful. The leaves have already changed, and they lead me to work each day outlinning pastures. It makes me so excited to see everything, and yes... there is nothing better than a walk around the neighborhood when the leaves have changed. I am so excited that your family gets to live in a place where that is now possible.
Loves.

~*Kristina_Marie*~ said...

Hey, Mrs. Karen! Thanks for the comment! Did you mean visit your new home or your blog? :) I have as of late bcoem a silent blogger--I read everyone else's blogs but I post very little to my own or others. Seems time is stretched. I'd love to come see your new place sometime--and sweet Samantha. It was so hard to see that precious baby during her photo shoot and not be able to get close enough to love on her. (Not sick anymore, lol!)

LOVE YOU and praying for you and your sweet family.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios