Tuesday, October 11

We are in....

Well, we are in...even if I feel like only one foot is in the door. Ha! We are still living in boxes and Dale keeps reminding me that I should take it just one day at a time. I wish I could just blink and everything would be organized and where I can find it (still can't find part of Samantha's swing).

We were so blessed by everyone that helped us move. We counted over 30 different people helped us those two days. Amazing. And then people fed us. Again amazingWe are humbling grateful.


Today, Samantha is 3 months! I can't believe it! Hopefully I will be able to post her three month picture this week.


Okay, can I confess something here? Maybe if God leads you to lift me, I would sure appreciate it. For some reason I have been feeling more anxious and burdened than normal. Yes, I have some things weighing very heavy on my mind, but usually I am able to hand them over to God and then will experience a peace about them. But for some reason I can't shake this feeling this time. I am awake most of the nights reading my Bible and praying and still I am not at peace about these things. I feel like I am not trusting Him enough and I don't know to 'make' my heart trust Him more. He knows our situation and He can easily 'fix' it, but my faith is so small right now. And I really dislike that. God has proven faithful to me over and over again, but for some reason I am struggling this time. Dale has such peace, but me...well, I really would appreciate your prayers. Thank you if you chose to pray.


Here is a sweet picture I took of Samantha yesterday. There is nothing like a freshly bathed baby!

 

6 joyful people left comments:

Molly said...

Karen, I will be praying for you anxiety. I have struggled a lot with that the past few years and have especially struggled with it during this pregnancy. Hope you rest well tonight.

Elisabeth said...

she's beautiful she looks so much like her mommy

Jennifer said...

Praying with you my friend! I love a freshly bathed baby too! They smell so delicious and their skin is so silky soft! I just love that head full of hair sweet baby girl has!

Donna said...

Praying right now for you, sweet friend...that God will comfort you, uphold you, strengthen you, and help you during this time.

I absolutely LOVE that picture of your sweet baby!

Trisha said...

Happy 3 months birthday!! I'm praying for you friend. May you know His peace soon. Love you!

belle said...

absolutely praying my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios