Monday, February 11

IFO

My family is involved in our local college's International Friendship Outreach. We have so enjoyed meeting students that come to our city from all over the world. Every semester for six weeks we join other locals and host Conversation Club at the campus's BCM. The internationals from the college (I think there are close to 800 total, but not that many come:)) come to the BCM for dinner and a chance to practice their English with Americans. It has been such a wonderful experience and ministry for our family. We have grown to love these students very much!

This past Sunday, the Chinese students hosted a Chinese New Year Celebration at the college. Our family was able to attend and see all the talent these students bring to the campus. In so many ways, I felt like a proud 'momma' as I watched our host students perform:).









0 joyful people left comments:

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios