Monday, February 11

Ninjago Party...finally:)

So, my fourth child's birthday is on Christmas Eve. Did I mention that I have two other children's birthdays in  December, also? Plus Christmas. Plus our anniversary is on the 29th. Whew....I am already tired before December even rolls around.

Well, we finally had his birthday party this weekend ( a month and a half late). He didn't mind:). We picked a Ninjago theme since my boys love Legos. We are a Taekwondo family, but I am not into the 'mean' or 'mystic' side of ninjas. So, I tried to steer the party away from those aspects.
I am including pictures of the party below. Most of my ideas came from my Pinterest board or this post.






Instead of a lot of candy, J and I made wooden ninjas and Trinket Keepers to go home with the boys as party favors. We also included some organic lollipops and Ninjago Lego pencils.









It was such a fun day! I love little boys and all their noises and rambunctiousness and 
love of life:)!

1 joyful people left comments:

Bekah said...

Love the creativity and work you put into that! Well done!!

Do you nap from January to March to recover from the madness that is your December??

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios