The cards and letters keep coming. They have provided such a source of comfort to me. May I remember to reach out to those that hurt with written words.
A few days ago I was telling Dale how heartbroken I was that Rebekah would not get to wear the sweet Christmas outfit I picked out for her from The Children's Place. I was so excited about five little stockings....five Hallmark ornaments....five little faces to put on my yearly Christmas card. But now I will not be doing for five. Now only four stockings will be hanging, four ornaments on my tree, four faces on my Christmas card... But Dale reminded me that Rebekah will get to spend Christmas with the One who started it all. What a marvelous, glorious thought!
"Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings you glory.
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise you
Jesus, bring the rain."
Mercy me--"Bring the Rain"

1 joyful people left comments:
Ah, I feel your sorrow. I also looked forward to five little stockings and five little blessings in our new house. Praying for resignation and grace. (((Hugs)))
Post a Comment