Every year in spring my family likes to attend our local fair. We always look forward to eating "something" fried on a stick, chocolate coated bananas, crawfish, snow cones and fried Twinkies. This year I played it safe and just had Raspberry Tea ;). I was craving a turkey leg, but Dale told me he read that they had 2,000 calories. Whew!
I'm glad we were able to do this this year because we had two frightening days of tornadoes. After this last round of tornadoes, I told Dale he has to build us a 'fraidy hole!' =)
Have a good week,



4 joyful people left comments:
Fried twinkies. That sounds wonderful. Wonder how many calories are in those. Glad to see you had a good time.
Mmmm...fair food. :) I've been thinking about you with the reports of tornados in the south - hope you all are safe and continue to be.
Still trying to figure out the whole toad suck thing. I think I'll stick with fried twinkies!
I'm finally stopping by after you so kindly visited me and commented last week.
Looks like you guys had fun. What does Toad Suck mean? LOL
Post a Comment