Tuesday, May 11

Wordless Wednesday: Half of My Summer Reading List





13 joyful people left comments:

The Meuniers said...

Looks like a great reading list! I really loved More Hours In My Days - I saw Emilee Barnes speak several years ago and she's a hoot :) Love and Respect is good, too. Although, you can read the first part of the book and skip the rest, IMHO, he repeats himself alot :)

The Meuniers said...

Looks like a great reading list. I loved More Hour In My Day. I saw Emilee Barnes speak a few years ago - she is a hoot :) Love & Respect is very good (although I felt like I could have stopped reading after the first 1/3 of the book - he repeated the same concepts over and over).

Trisha said...

LOVE it, Karen! I see quite a few books that are on my bookshelf, too. Have a wonderful summer full of discernment, learning, and doing. :)

Susan said...

Wow you are encouraging me to look at my reading list for this summer. I am sure it will not be as long as yours.
Congrats on joining WW you will love it.

Molly said...

Nice!! I miss reading. I'll be doing good to get one book read all summer=)

Donna said...

You are gonna be busy, but in a very good way! Don't you just love the summer days? Time to relax a little more...

Ahhh~I can almost touch summer break...9 more school days...

Jill said...

That is a lot of books! You are making me want to do more reading. :)

Gardenia said...

those book titles really inspire! I've got a list too. wish I had more (uninterrupted)reading. I know that's not coming for another 10 years maybe.

Lori said...

Gosh--I have a LOT of those books on my nightstand! Tons on my nightstand...John's hoping I really take to my Kindle to remove some of the clutter of the nightstand, but I LOVE books, so I doubt it!!! :) xoxo

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

I have a lot of the same on my list too! Let me know what you think of Alcorn's If God is Good. I haven't read it yet but it sits on my shelf. :) Maybe we can read it together! Just let me know when you get the urge to open it and start reading.

I just finished Angie Smith's "I Will Carry You". Wow. What a wonderful book- she so eloquently put into words much of what I have been feeling the past year and a half. I cried a bunch and prayed a bunch and was encouraged by her testimony. And of God's goodness! Even in the hard places.

Thinking about and praying for you today.

Love,
Marsha

Holly said...

Wow! That's a lot of books!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Wow, that is quite the stack of books!! :) I recognize a few title... :)

Susan said...

O.k. I just picked up Angie Smith's "I will carry You." Not sure when I am going to read it but hopefully sometime this summer.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios