Mother's Day is coming up and I am trying to decide how to spend this day. One of the things I learned from my Bible Study support group is to try to plan these milestones and not have any expectations. We are blessed to have both of our mothers close by, so we look forward to spending some time with them. Hopefully, that will be a way to love on them and cushion my heart. I know we want to go see little Rebekah's doorway, so that will be on our agenda.
Although I am trying real hard to not dwell on this weekend, my heart is heavy with anticipation. Please remember to pray for those that will face this day with empty arms. My heart hurts for myself and for these precious women. I have so much love for these women that I have "met" through blogging. I will be on my knees lifting them up and I hope you will also.
Blessings,

8 joyful people left comments:
I will be thinking of you this Mother's Day!! xoxo
On my knees with you, and also for you, my friend!
Remembering you in prayer. I think this is going to be a hard day for all of us. But God will be with us. Of this I am certain. (((hugs)))
I know this is going to be tough for you, friend. Please know I'm praying hard. May God give you an amazing peace and much comfort as you delight in those who surround you. Many hugs sent your way.
May the LORD be with you and holding you near, sweet Karen.
I will be praying for you and the many others who have those empty arms.
Mother's Day has always been difficult for me as I never had children. I have taught hundreds over the years, and have been loved on by many of them, yet it is not the same. I am now 62 and will not have children. Tears often slip out on Mother's Day for my loss... a loss of a different sort. So please pray for me and the many like me who could not have a child and never sought the adoption route.
God knows each one, our pain, our loss. He is merciful and loving towards us each.
I still have my mother near, having just turned 96. We will spend part of the day with her and that will bless us. I am thankful you have your two mothers near as well.
loving you, ~ linda
Sending you hugs and love.;)
Remember you in prayer this mother's day. I know how hard these days can be. So does God and He is faithful to help us through them and even give us laughter and joy with our families. Blessings!
Hello Karen - have thought of you so many times during my hiatus from blogland and on Mother's Day. Thinking of both our fifth babies in heaven. It's drawing close to our George's angel day and I'm just finding it very hard. (((Hugs)))
Post a Comment