***Edited to Add:
Thank you all so much for the prayers. The doctors ran some tests and could not find anything conclusive. He is under a lot of stress from his job (military) and trying to be both father and mother to his precious children. Right now we are just going to play the 'waiting game' until something else happens.
I am so humbled by your prayers for my family. God bless you all!
Two years ago my sister-in-law died from pneumonia. She was 32 and left behind three children...12, 6 and 1 1/2 years old. This morning my Aunt called to tell me my Mom is en route to the ER to take my brother to the doctor because she thinks he is having a stroke. Please pray. Please pray for God's mercy on our family....We need and love him and his three children need him desperately.
Thank you.
Karen
16 hours ago

21 joyful people left comments:
Praying for your family, Karen. I am so sorry. xxx
praying
said a prayer...
Oh Karen....taking these petitions to God and begging for His mercy and grace. Much love, friend!!!
Oh Karen, I am so sorry! Thinking of your family.
You are all in my thoughts...HUGS!
Karen, I just wanted you to know I am praying here.
prayers and positive thoughts from Canada
PRAYERS and (((hugs)))
Oh, Karen,
Lifting you and your family up in prayer right now...
Oh LORD, please heal this young man right now... that there is no stroke evidence, that He will be able to return home and be there for his three children. Oh Father God, You know these children need him. I lift my hands to You and ask for healing. May Your Holy Hands touch this young man and his family this instant. I pray in the Strong, Strong Name of Jesus.
Amen. Oh thank you, LORD.
oh Karen~ praying for him and his sweet children...
praying right now. Dear Lord, be with this family please. and hold them in the palm of Your Hand.
Prayed for him this morning. Please keep us posted.
Praying he is ok!!!
my word Karen. I will be praying for your brother and his babies.
Praying...
Just letting you know, Karen, that I am still praying for you all!
Praying for you and your whole family for healing and peace.
Karen I will continue to pray for him. My brothr in law is a marine and 5 years ago he had a mini stroke in our kitchen. Rushed to e/r that day and ran many tests. It has been 5 years since then and you would never know that happened. Praying for God to give this man peace that surpasses all understanding.
I am praying for your brother, dear Karen.
Post a Comment