
251. technology....prayer requests sent out and within minutes prayers were lifted up
252. listening to the efforts of a semester's worth of practicing
253. for doctors that respond quickly and listen
254. participating in a wedding of someone we hold dear



8 joyful people left comments:
Oh Karen, I just love the last picture and thinking about you "waking up" to your precious children reading! He ... so interested, intrigued. She reading and teaching!
May your day be sweet, ~ linda
Wonderful things to thank the Lord for!
Such a sweet list, Karen. I love the pictures of your children, and the last one is priceless.
You have a beautiful family!
Hi, Karen,
Another sweet list for Multitude Monday! You are a good friend and I pray that you will have a great week.
Loved all the pictures, but especially the last one.
I was going to ask about your brother but scrolled down to see an update. Glad to hear it wasn't to serious but stress can be tough on the body. Love the last photo :) Nothing sweeter than siblings getting along.
mmm... so precious that last pic!! It's fun to hear all the beautiful things going on in your life!
Keeping your brother in law in prayer!!
Prayer it iis such a blessing, for those of us who pray and for those of us who receive.
Post a Comment