Oh, after reading the comments I think there may be some misunderstanding=). No, we are not expecting again (although, that would be great news!). I was looking at Rebekah's ultrasound picture and her sweet silhouette and thought about my other children's silhouettes. I admit, I was looking forward to adding her profile to our wall, but I am glad I have that ultrasound with that little profile.
Sorry about the confusion....I'll just stick that post back in draft=).
You guys are so precious! And sweet!
4 joyful people left comments:
I'm so sorry Karen. I should have known that beautiful ultrasound silouette was your precious Rebekah Joy.
one more thing, please consider putting the post back up. it was a lovely one, and showed all your children! (and just delete my brainless comment).
I missed something!
Lots of love!
stop on by. I'm sharing an award with you.http://lovemylittleflower.blogspot.com/2010/05/ray-of-sunshine-aaaaand.html
Post a Comment