Monday, June 7

Multitude Monday

Well, the garage sale is over. The money counted (we did well, but still have a lot left over!). The rooms put back together and now we begin our house to-do list: painting, putting down laminate,etc.
But I wanted to begin this week thanking God for His multitudes and reflecting on His goodness.



holy experience


256. A whisper that he just was thinking of when we started dating
257. A chance to visit with friends inbetween selling and greeting
258. Seeing extended family...recognizing my husband's features in their faces


259. An answered prayer for a safe delivery of a precious baby
260. Rolling over and hitting the snooze button knowing we can really snooze
261. Pony tails and sundresses and sun-kissed shoulders
262. Laughter between friends that needs no explaining, no back history
263. A chance to participate in a yearly family tradition between grandmother and granddaughter

 
264. Reaching for a warm hand in the middle of the night
265. Aunt and Uncle who comes to entertain the Littles and doesn't mind playing their games


Enjoy your multitudes!



7 joyful people left comments:

Lori said...

I love ponytails and sundresses and sun-kissed shoulders too!!!! Lots of love and hugs!

livinginbetween said...

#261 is awesome! I love that too. :)

Trisha said...

Your list makes me smile, Karen....it reflects so much of God's goodness.

Tammy@Fear Not said...

I loved the pictures. Especially the one with #263 with Grandmother and granddaugther playing Bingo! Sweet times.

Susan said...

Hey that game of Go fish that the littles play is one of our favorites in our house.

Donna said...

I loved your list, Karen! You bring such joy to the blogging world, my friend! I loved seeing all your pictures. :)

As for Sight & Sound, I think "Noah" is playing out there in Branson right now...not sure how much tickets are, but they are definitely worth looking into. My parents saw that one a few years ago when it was being done in Pennsylvania, and they liked it alot. The shows are really well done...lots of animals and good music. Last summer, they ran a special of 4 tickets for $99, so they may run that again. I hope this helps some.

Hope you're having a great day!

~*Kristina_Marie*~ said...

Thank you for sharing your multitude of blessings every week. You are an encouragement and a joy, Mrs. Karen! I love you!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios