Monday, January 10

Got snow?

We were hit with snow late Sunday night and the kids could not wait to get up the next morning and play.


But after about thirty minutes, they all decided that being cold and wet were highly overrated. I convinced them that they were making a memory and to stay out a few minutes more.

And this poor guy ended up looking like a vagabond despite my careful attention of dressing him in two layers, tucking his sleeves in his mittens, covering his ears, etc. He kept complaining that he felt "heavy" and after close inspection of his attire once I threw him in a hot shower, I discovered why. Someone had packed probably two pounds of snow into his flopped over hood...ahhh, siblings!

Hope you are staying warm and toasty in your neck of the woods!




3 joyful people left comments:

Jennifer said...

Ahh, I wish for some of that here! The kiddos LOVE it when it snows (big and little kids alike).

Susan said...

It has been snowing here inour neck of the woods since early Sunday morning. I will be glad when it decided to stop.

Elaine said...

Loved your pictures of the memory making snow day!!! It is just cold here in our part of Texas! I would prefer some snow with the cold.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios