Friday, January 14

How we roll at our house...

Are you doing Project Life this year?

 I am trying once again to take a picture everyday, but sometimes I run out of ideas. Enter this picture that hangs in our guest bathroom. This picture cracks. me. up. every time I go into that bathroom.

Do you see what I see?

The second picture on the top has fallen down revealing the stock photo underneath (which is pretty adorable). Everytime one of my relatives come over, it is inevitable that someone asks who are the adorable children in this picture that they don't recognize. And everytime I have to explain that I am too lazy to fix that and besides that picture was a chore to hang on the wall.

 
I think by now people realize that that is how we roll at our house=)...

 
Hmmm...maybe I'll name those two little ones and adopt them as my own.



So random, I know;)...

 
Have a great weekend!

Posted by Picasa

4 joyful people left comments:

Gardenia said...

oh this made me smile. sometimes we mothers have to set priorities, and fixing the photo collage aint one of em right now!! it is cute though.

trennia said...

THe collage is beautiful!

Shandrea said...

LoL! funny ;O) ((HUGS))

Jennifer said...

I like this post! It was a bit of light heartedness to bring a smile! Thanks for sharing!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios