Thursday, December 2

13!

My youngest three children all have birthdays in December (What were we thinking? :) ). So, December is a very busy month in our household!
We had the first of the three friend's birthday parties this weekend. J turns 13 and wanted a go-cart party. They had so much fun! 

 
Birthday boy trying to get in first!

But his Daddy and little brother kept the lead!

It's hard to believe how fast my children are growing!

1 Party Down, 2 More to Go!


4 joyful people left comments:

Molly said...

I can't believe you have two teenagers!!

Elaine said...

I love birthday parties and love doing it up big for kids! So fun!

Susan said...

Wow you have a busy month. We only have two birthdays in the month of december and I feel overwhwlmed some times.

Shandrea said...

Happy belated birthday J! Hugs Karen

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios