After using Random Generator, here is the winner of my giveaway:
Megan said...
I would love the cd, I have heard so many wonderful things about it. I lost my son, Michael Joseph, after a 35 day battle with a birth defect that took his life. His twin brother is a happy and healthy 17 month old. I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter!
Thank you to all that entered. I will get with Megan to send her prize.
16 hours ago

3 joyful people left comments:
Congratulations to Megan!
Many congratulations to the winner!
Congrats to Megan.
Merry Christmas Karen. My husband and I were talking about friends and he commented how you always comment on my blog and that he thinks it is neat how even though we have never met we talk like we are long lost friends. Just wanted to share with you that you have been a blessing to me this past year and I am thankful that God crossed our paths.
Susan
Post a Comment