Sunday, December 19

Giveaway!

Yay! Today is my day to host Tina's Giveaway!

I was so fortunate to participate last year and I was so glad when Tina said she would once again host this giveaway. It has been a wonderful opportunity to read other moms' blogs and hear their stories.


I just finished reading Mary Beth Chapman's book, Choosing to See. Although I was nervous that it would make me sad, instead it encouraged me so much to read Mary Beth's heart.

Her husband's cd, Beauty Will Rise, has also ministered to me during different stages in my grief. Although, there are some songs that I have not been able to listen to more than once, overall that cd has been a balm to my heart.

So, for my giveaway I am offering Steven Curtis Chapman's cd, Beauty Will Rise.




And if anyone wants to read Mary Beth's book, I'll also give away my copy.



Just let me know which item you would like to win and leave me a comment telling me something about yourself. Please make sure I have a way to contact you=).

I'll leave this giveaway open until Tuesday morning.

Thank you for stopping by=).



14 joyful people left comments:

Ava's mummy said...

I am new to your blog and found it through the giveaway. Thanks for this giveaway. I would love the book please if I was lucky enough to win. I need to 'choose to see' I think.

In terms of something about myself, I am across the pond in the UK and find myself amongst the babyloss community after losing our eldest twin daughter Ava in October 2009. It's something that you never think will happen to you isn't it.

Sending much love to all angel parents this Christmas.

Abbie - abbie@angelava.co.uk

PS - Your nativities are just beautiful :)

Alissa said...

Hi Karen,
I am here from Tina's giveaway too....thank you so much for hosting a day. Please come visit me on Christmas Eve! I am an Early Childhood teacher in Wisconsin. I lost my firstborn daughter in October of 2009. I would be so appreciative of the book or cd. Either would mean a lot to me. ((hugs))
Alissa

Trena said...

Hi Karen, I am new to your blog and found you through the giveaway.


I lost my twin boys on August 15, 2010. I was 6 months pregnant when my water broke. They were both born alive but went with the Lord shortly after birth. Losing my children has forever changed me. Thank God I have my husband and two little girls, they are what get me through. Not to mention all the wonderful ladies I have met who are on this journey with me. They help me more than they know.

I love Steven Curtis Chapman's music. It speaks me. Like you though, there are a few songs that I haven't been able to listen to more than once. Maybe one day.

If I was blessed to win this giveaway I would choose the book. I could definitely use it!

Thank you so much for this chance to win. God bless you.


raindrops9276@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would love either one. They would both help me get through this greiving process. I lost my daughter on in September of this year. Thanks for doing this giveaway.

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting a giveaway. I love that cd, but I haven't read the book. My daughter Mikayla Grace was born in June prematurely at 25 weeks and lived for 36 hours before going to her Heavenly home. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Unknown said...

I would love either one. I too was worried that reading her book might upset me so I hadn't gotten it yet. We are coming up on Janie Beth's first birthday in Heaven next week.

Something about me, I am a very blessed woman! :)

lost--for--words said...

I would love to hear that CD... I've heard great things about it. Thank you for doing this, and peace to you during the Christmas season.

Megan said...

I would love the cd, I have heard so many wonderful things about it. I lost my son, Michael Joseph, after a 35 day battle with a birth defect that took his life. His twin brother is a happy and healthy 17 month old. I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter!

Jessica said...

I would love to win either item! I find The Chapman's to be such a blessing and treasure on this Earth after all their family has endured! Thanks for your giveaway! I have lost both my children to early miscarriage and am in the process of seeing if there is a way my uterus shape can be fixed so that it will stop causing this issue. I pray every day that God will bless me with my own children on this Earth!

Sarita Boyette said...

Thank you, Karen, for hosting a giveaway! I would love to win the CD as I do not have it. I do have the book - sometimes it is hard to read, but when I do, I receive a blessing. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!

Tina said...

Thank yo so much for hosting today's lovely giveaway! xx

Trisha said...

No entry, here, dear friend. Just stopping in to say I love you! May you have a very joyous Christmas. I hold you close in my heart, thoughts, and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting the giveaway! I would love either one!

Holly said...

I would love the book!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios